Thursday, November 14, 2002

Oh, the Gullywhumper

Now that I've written all that bullshit about music, I can get back to writing about absurdities and nonsense.

Tonight I made a movie using the G.I.Joes that Andy gave to me for my birthday. The story went something like this: Snake Eyes and Wetsuit are up against The Big Red Rascals, a trio of villains who wear red and speak in very awkward prose. Meanwhile, Roadblock and his partner (who wears a mask and thinks he is African-American) are on a mission to destroy an evil Frenchman who spends all of his time in his lair with Proffesor X, listening to French music and talking to the camera. I just made it for the hell of it. The ending makes no sense at all.

The other day I was thrilled to find this site. It's gotta be one of the funniest damn places on the web. You should also check out the gallery section for some of the very best photographs you will ever see in your life. ..Heh. Really.


No comments: