Monday, November 18, 2002


I discovered that my older posts are falling into oblivion, which makes me sad, but also adds a sense of urgency into reading this site. It's kind of like the Indiana Jones movie there the Arab doesn't get off the rock-crushing conveyor belt in time and he gets all squished. That's right; my old posts are getting squished in a rock-crushing machine.

Let's see... Not much happened today. Makiko didn't say anything particularly outlandish. I didn't see anybody fall off of their bicycle. Work was pretty boring and short; I wiped tables, ate, wiped tables, talked with Setsuko, wiped tables, stood with a Coke, wiped tables, and left at 7:50.

Can't really think of anything creative to say... The grasshopper rode on his chopper to the Circle K, he bought some beer for the following day, called up Stanley and said "don't you hand me down no hand-me-downs," then they danced around in greens and browns...

Oh, in case you were wondering, Leo Magnus was a character I came up with last year. I always thought about writing a story about him, but I like him better as a solitary concept-character. So he writes me letters.

No comments: