Tuesday, April 08, 2003

A quick note about the comment link: It is common for it to run a little slow. Sometimes you will click the 'comment' button and nothing will happen. I don't know what the problem is; as I've always said, computers suck ass. But if this happens, don't panic and hit the button over and over. If you hit it once, your comment will be posted, but the page just has trouble reloading. Just close the window and open the comment page again. Your words will be there.

note: I suppose this information would be useful if people actually used the goddamn comment link, but since most of you don't, this post has probably been pretty boring. Let me make it up to you; Marine Mammal Penis!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?


Here is my site :: www.kolleg-st-thomas.de