Thursday, April 24, 2003

I Wanna Be Like Mike

I have compiled excerpts from articles and websites and pieced together Mike Tyson's psycho rant that he delivered after beating Lou Saverese. Based on my sources, Mike said something like this:

"I'm Sonny Liston! I'm Jack Dempsey! Lennox Lewis, I want to eat your heart. I want to eat your children. You're no match for me when I'm right. I want to rip his heart out and feed it to him. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I am the most ruthless, brutal champion ever. I have never cared about the public. I enjoy doing this. I enjoy hurting people. That is how I make a living. I am in the hurting business. I sometimes do not like myself. I can understand why people do not like me. Praise be to Allah."

When he's right? What the hell does that mean? Just for the record, he also once said "I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating." Mike Tyson is such a funny guy.


No comments: