Thursday, April 17, 2003

Experimental Vaccumes and Exits

The text I am reading for Philosophy of Environmental Values and Ethics is extremely boring. This evening I have to read 46 pages out of it, and you can imagine I am having some trouble. When I am reading a text book that has me considerably frustrated, I always feel the urge to write the author a letter that says "Hello. I am reading your book, and I just wanted to tell you it is boring the hell out of me. Whatever your goal was in writing it has crashed and burned in my case. Please try harder next time." One of these days I will probably end up writing such a letter, but so far I haven't reached that level of frustration.

On days when the sun is out but it is still cold, I feel like Oregon is screwing me in the ass.


No comments: