Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Baby Jake Gets and Indian Name

Today marks the U.S. release of Fischerspooner's somewhat-acclaimed album #1. Today is also the day the band has gone fischin'! Oh ho ho ho! Oh... somebody had to say it.

So I guess March 5 is the big protest day, and I guess it's all out of spite and anger now that President Monkey-Face has already made his statement: "I will not be deterred by the actions of the protesters. They may want peace, but I tell you whut, as soon as I get the chance I'ma gonna bomb the bejesus outta somethin'. Because I'm the Predisent of the Unised Taste. Yeee haw! Fool me once, fool me twice, fooling chicken soup with rice!"
Anyway, next Wednesday students everywhere are urged to skip their classes and play kazoos and eat whatever hommade junk-food you can manage. That's what I'll be doing, anyway.

And just so you know, I am making a tape of electronic musical compositions for a gentleman in Montana. I was unable to work on it for a long time, due to busy things, but now production is picking up, and I can post little updates on my site, like so...

John's Taste update: Intro and first two songs recorded. Second song scheduled for rerecording as soon as I can do the damn thing.

No comments: