Monday, January 20, 2003

Touring Blogsville

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I've been kind of lazy at doing that lately. I will try to get back to my daily postings, even if I have nothing to talk about. Funk dat.

The host site I use, for those of you that don't know, is blogger.com which supposedly has over 1 million users. So I thought this episode I would check out some other "blogs" and see what people are doing with them. Of course, you are invited to join me:

Blue Eyed Soul - This is just boring. This makes me feel good about my site; usually I try to make my entries somewhat entertaining. I s'pose she is writing it as a actual diary, like some kind of therapy. My only hope is that she will one day read it and realize how boring her life is, and how boring her thought process is for feeling the need to write all those boring entries in the first place. Then maybe she will go become an astronaut or something.

Heyliz.com - This one's more creative, albeit a site for some goth-nerd-girl. I'm sure her friends think it's great. But I 'm not really into goth-nerd-girls, so I don't find it all that interesting.

Games*Design*Art*Culture - Don't be fooled; this site is prety much all about games, games AS art, games IN culture, and design OF games. Nonetheless, this is a pretty well made site. Makes my site seem a little more pointless, and makes me a little more conscious of my ignorance of web-design, but at least it's not about what he did with his kids on a rainy day. This guy knows his shit.

Happy Deflationist! - Here's a helpful one. This guy posts links to good online deals that he finds. Need a cheap printer or camera? ...I don't. But...maybe you do...or somebody else.

I guess this post was a little boring. I was trying to talk to someone on the messenger so I was a little distracted. Anyhoo, those are a couple examples of what you can do with this whole "blog" concept. Have a good one.


No comments: