Saturday, January 25, 2003

And my face is red

Before I continue with my usual rantings there is something I feel I should touch on. A couple posts back I featured some links to other blogs and my own comments of what I thought of them, be them interesting, strange, decent, or...boring. Well, apparently the owner of the (ahem) "boring" site somehow read my less-than-flattering critique and had a few things to say about it on her website. While I'm still unsure as to how she found out about my cruel musing, I offer the following message in case she regularly reads my posts, or is at least reading this one:

I apologize if you took my smart-assiness too personally. I suppose it's pretty obvious that I didn't intend for any of the site holders to read what I wrote, but somehow you did, so now I feel a bit sheepish. I was in no way attacking you personally, but what I said is what I said, and I won't go back on it, because that would be stupid of me; I did find your website boring. That's just me. That was just the nature of that episode. As for those last couple lines about you having a boring life, well, heh heh, that was just my stupid sense of humor, not to be taken to heart (you should have seen what I said about my writing instructor a while back). Hey, at least you have a life to write about. I take up space wondering about stuff like what would happen if I could eat money. But anyway, after reading what you posted on your site, it looks like you've been through a hell of a lot in your lifetime. So...Oh, shit, I gotta go. Anyway, sorry for being an asshole.

As for the rest of you, I'll continue with the video-game-art-stuff later.

No comments: