Wednesday, January 21, 2004

some things.

Click here to see what was going on in Tokyo on my birthday. If you have a fast connection, I recommend checking out all of them.

So I printed out a picture of a Gain detergeant box and coloured it with water colors (- the water). I presented it to my interpersonal communications class today as my personal coat of arms. I'm proud of myself.

I think Adult Swim is the best thing on television. I watch little else. I watch the Daily Show when I can catch it, I watch Conan O'brian every now and then, I sometimes leave James Bond movies on while I eat or do dishes. The Adult Swim programming is just plain good Brett TV. I like Space Ghost, I like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I like Sealab, I like The Big O, and I like Futurama. I promote Adult Swim.

No comments: