Thursday, January 08, 2004

hey, are you blacklisted?

NRA's scowling list of anti-gun celebrities and organizations

Go see if your favorite celebrities are hated by the NRA! I couldn't believe that Mase made the list. First off, is he even around anymore? Secondly, I KNOW he's rapped about capping some asses. And I noticed Steven Segal isn't on the list. That guy probably keeps a glock in his underpants. I like how everyone's field is specified except for all those Zappas at the end. Who knows what they do, right? They probably wouldn't even be celebrities if their name wasn't Zappa.

I heard Dustin Hoffman actually called up the NRA and said "what gives, dog? Put my name on that mutha." If it's that easy, I'm gonna call them up and have my name put on the list. I want the NRA to know that they hate me.

No comments: