Tuesday, January 20, 2004

helltrack.

I'm back in Corvallis, back to the school, back to getting pissed off at the library printers. Which printer is printing? Why won't it print both sides?? Where the hell is the stapler?? Most importantly, why should we be expected to print the damn notes ourselves when the school printers don't work properly??

Anyway, California is good. Just so you know. Tomorrow I am turning in a short paper on fashion evolution, that is, if I can find the school yearbooks. I've looked twice at this library and haven't yet located them. They must be here somewhere. I was told by natsuki that don't need to use students, that I can use something else. Had this been true I could have just done rock'n'roll fashion and cranked it out lickety-split. But I checked THE SHEET and it specifically said 'students'. So my mission this evening is to find the lost yearbooks and then write about the fashion evolution of the dullest students in the country. I am also giving a 3-minute presentation tomorrow in which I must show my interpersonal communication class who I am or something. I could just go up and make silly noises like I did when I was 4. Everyone would get the picture.



No comments: