Monday, December 01, 2003

"whinny whinny...horse sounds, horse sounds"

What do you think of the new Hotmail?? Comment below to start a flaming controversy!! Biggins!

I meant to talk about this a while back in response to Trickstan, but I didn't. Now it comes.
I made a movie way back in the day called From the Earth to the Moon part XXVII, and it starred a bunch of G.I. Joes and animal toys and various action figures. It was an epic, two parts even, about an evil Space Nazi and the noble idiot Captain Tommy. I can't remember the whole story. Something about Tommy and his crew getting captured because they stopped to get some drinks, and then all hell breaks loose and such. The action scenes were spectacular; one featured a giant ...talking crab and another focused on a battle between a dinosaur pinata and a friendly Gobot mobile fortress. The movie also featured an unforgettable robot character named Probe-Bot, who was nominated for an Academy Award for his brilliant line delivery ("Now I will proceed with the probing of your anus" and "I am dead now, you bastard"). If any of you haven't seen it, remind me next time you're at my house. Your head will explode upon viewing!

No comments: