Sunday, December 14, 2003

brain-exploding breaking news.

"Saddam, with a thick, graying beard and bushy, disheveled hair, was seen as doctor examined him, feeling his scalp and holding his mouth open with a tongue depressor. Saddam blinked and touched his beard during the exam."

You're kidding!!!! He blinked??? And then proceeded to TOUCH his BEARD?? This is the most mind-blowing report I've ever read!! I peed my pants twice while reading it! I couldn't ever, in my wildest fantasy science-fiction dreams, imagine an Iraqi dictator blinking and touching his beard. That's enough to make old men drop dead from disbelief. I have to hand it to those reporters for giving the American people just what they want to hear.

I hear that CBS is already planning a prime time movie about the event. They must find the right actor who knows how to blink well on camera and touch a beard with authentic fervor. Maybe Sir Richard Attenborough?

No comments: