Sunday, December 28, 2003

in Cali.

I'm in California because I'm a jerk. Well, actually I didn't know we were going this year. But Chad wanted to. And then my mom realized that we needed to deliver our gifts to people. And we needed to trade some stuff with cousin Wesley. So on Christmas day someone told me "We're going to California tomorrow. We'll be back Monday." So here I am.

We were going to leave today and go halfway but then people started getting all huffy and saying 'It's snowing in the pass which means instant death so you must stay here.' So I will be back in Leb tomorrow evening. We started a new post-Guns Behind Brett series, one in which Jack and Alex chase each other, and Chad and Wes and Brian and Elaine and Connor all have parts in the struggle. The movie turned out quite good. They call it "Old School Style".

No more for now.

No comments: