Saturday, December 20, 2003

on his way, in the night, Saigon hero pistol light.

Last night I had a dream that George Dubya Stupid was trying to set up missile-launching bases here in Oregon. He set up one, and people found it and protested, so he closed it up and then set up another base which we found again. Then in part two of the dream I was driving to Portland with my friend who was a bizarre mixture of Andy and David Villenueve. In the car we were talking about A.R.E. Weapons. Along the way we stopped and met up with his girlfriend, who was a complete figment of my imagination. She was not based on anyone. I find it fascinating that when I'm not even in control of my brain it can create an entire person, with distinct physical traits and personality. She was nice.

I'm using the computer of mon mere et pere, and it sucks. Sure, it has DSL, but it has fallen victim to the scoundrels of the internet. Some people say "ah, what's so bad about pop-up ads?" What's bad is when they infect your PC with a virus and then completely take it over. I am assaulted with ads every minute or so. The homepage is always automatically set to some "daily offers" page that sets off a chain of pop-ups when you get on the web. Some sites are inaccessible because "this computer has been hacked. File error 556TTTG7,,[ 99--hjh3ASSH*&Y6677. Go download this stuff." Just now the computer froze up for a good 20 seconds as if it was processing something. Then it stopped and nothing happened.

I know the Davey picture didn't work. That's because I can't get onto the Google image search to find any pictures. The page won't work. So I must use the Yahoo image search, which is far inferior. Jeremiah on a horse to Mexico!!

So that's what's up. I have yet to write about Christmas. But it's comin.

No comments: