Sunday, November 30, 2003

this internet makes no sense.

Hey, kids! Here's a tip:
If my site doesn't show up, go to the address bar and either add or remove the 'www.' This usually works for me. I don't know why, or what's wrong with the address, but that's how it works.

My day of Thanksgiving was a good day. I ate things. Over the weekend I also viewed the second Lord of the Rings film, and I enjoyed it. Magic midgets and tree people. Those tree people sure kicked some ass. I think everybody in the movie should have asked the tree people a long time ago to wipe the floor with the bad guys, because that's apparently what the tree people do best.

Also, I didn't mention that I bought a guitar last week. It is certainly a nice one for $100. I would provide a link to a picture of it, but I couldn't fine any pictures of anything like it on the web. It's from a company called Lyle which apparently specializes in hollow-bodied blues guitars, yet mine is just a standard electric. Anyhoo, I like it.


No comments: