Monday, November 03, 2003

them ugly banana nut bread.

Look, Tristan! It's your other site! Gee, I didn't know you were taking a film class.

So I had this disturbing dream the other night. In the future, ugly people have realized they are getting the short end of the stick in areas like employment, dating, showbusiness, etc. (this idea may have sprung from what I learned in sociology recently). So the country is divided between ugly people and non-ugly people, kind of like a racial difference. But in my dream, something about accepting the fact that they are ugly has made the people evolve into especially ugly-looking people, with oversized heads and dwarfish bodies. So suddenly the ugly people start rebelling all over across America, attacking non-ugly people and destroying property. I knew something was up when I was riding with Chad and Joel in a car and we drove by a woman in the road yelling at us. When we slowed down a little she tried to pull the car door open, but we sped off. The we noticed there were riots breaking out everywhere. I remember some kind of "action sequence" in which we were in an apartment building fighting for our lives against a bunch of big-headed ugly people, hitting them with chairs and pushing them out of windows. I guess it was kind of unconsciously arrogant of me to automatically see myself and my group of friends as non-ugly people. But you should've seen the people; they were pretty scary.

And here is Friend Bear!

No comments: