Thursday, November 06, 2003

Bill Cosby does another picture page with you.

I took this picture. They're cups.

Does anybody remember that show Picture Pages? Bill cosby would draw stuff on the 'picture pages' with a super amazing future pen that made queer sounds when used. That's all I remenber about the show. I just spelled remember wrong. I like it better the other way.

Well gee, kids, here is a site about Picture Pages. It turns out the pen had a name, Mortimer Ichabod Marker, which is quite possibly the coolest name I've ever heard. What's also cool is that Bill Cosby apparently wore a bunch of t-shirts with drawings of himself on them. This show was the definition of rock & roll.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya wehatebrett.blogspot.com admin found your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com