Sunday, October 17, 2004

went poop.

Blog parody is fun.

October 4
Today Angel walked around in circles before licking her butt. Then she ate some food, and later puked the food all over me. I wasn't mad at her, though. Good dog she is. She is doning very well.

October 3
Angel seems a little depressed today. Rather than sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea and telling me about how optimistic she is about her doggy life, she spent the whole day walking around on all fours and sniffing things. Then at one point she licked her butt for 28 minutes, and I couldn't understand why. I worry about her, but she won't talk to me. Why??

October 2
Today my friend came by to tell me I should get out more, and while she was talking to me Angel pooped on the carpet. I sniffed the poop and it smelled like poop, which is good. I put the poop in the fridge so that I can look at it later, and maybe I will show the poop to Angel when she is older and remind her of these difficult times.

October 1
Today I sat down at the table with Angel and put a notepad in front of her so she could write down how she is feeling and any improvements she feels she has made. But instead of writing down anything, she hopped off the chair and urinated on herself. I spent 5 hours trying to figure out what she was trying to tell me, but I don't know. This dog, this beautiful dog, is somehow the most significant figure born into this world since Jesus of Nazereth. I must figure out why she does every single thing that she does, for only then will I be a mystical prophet fit to ride Angel into elysium.

Angel.

No comments: