Monday, December 09, 2002

I'll tell you about Coffee World later

Being finals week, I've been a bit busy these last few days. I finally completed that damn story; I dressed that corpse up reeeal nice and left him on my instructor's doorstep. Really. Well, it wasn't really a corpse, but I went to this bastard's house at 8:00AM on Sunday and left my story in front of his door. I knocked twice, honest.

Taking a cue from both Joel and Momus, this year I have begun carrying a pocket composition which I have dubbed "my idea book". So I thought this time I'd post some excerpts from it, things that I (must've) felt were important enough to write down at the time:

-In coffee world, most people wear thick rimmed glasses. All plant life is potted or enclosed. Always dawn or dusk.
-rap-rock/metal rivals Disney on Ice as the stupidest, most repulsive form of entertainment man has ever created.
-Talking to a bee on a Saturday morning
-Slrig Etuc
-Question of the Day: how does one know if he is ugly?
-copacetic=fine & dandy
-fat girl probably thinks I'm cute
-Libraries are hospitals in the off-season
-cream-coloured pants
-"What, you don't spay grey that anyway?"
-Work: helped blind guy get his breakfast. My conscience is clean. STILL NO NAPKINS
-stapler suppliers were a bunch of assholes
-Song about boyish girls to the tune of "M.A.S.H."
-Early 80s sci class videos
-I'm the captain of a robot-pirate ship
-save changes to love!?
-I am a soapbox derby racer/ winning the races in front of the drugstore
-I wonder if middle aged men discuss their pony tails with each other
-the grass is always greener on the other side of the Pacific
-what is evolve backwards?
-in the line of fire- NOW NOW NOW!
-Mon: today, write 2 pages of story, get around to reading woman's religion book, Tell Chad about Tommy
-Elvis can't go up stairs
-Yahweh's gone and stolen my name, now I can't get no respect
-"They (the friars) are not in heaven because they fuck wives of Ely"

Just a note, I do actually write ideas in the book. This is just what comes in between them.

No comments: