Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Today Sucked

Hey, guess what? Today really sucked. Maybe it's because my birthday gave me too much peace of mind for 24 hours, and fate likes seeing me squirm.

#1: I fall asleep after my alarm goes off, then I wake up with about 20 minutes to drink my coffee, get ready, and attempt to psyche myself for the day before running to class.
#2: I remember I have to go turn in some idiot-forms that were given to me late(I don't know why) so as to ensure myself getting a paycheck tomorrow. Then I remember I will need a picture ID, so I walk all the way back to my apartment to get it.
#3: Upon delivering the idiot-forms, I am told that I need a social security card so that they will finally know that I am me. Then they tell me that even if I did turn these idiot-forms in today with all the ID cards, I will still not get paid, because I was supposed to turn them in within 3 days of starting employment, which was a long time ago. In other words, "It's too late for us to be sure that you are you. Because of this, we will deny you the money that you have been earning for the past month and a half. Have a nice day."
#4: Someone is sitting at my fucking table in the Java II cafe, so I can't study there.
#5: I find out that I have to perform a diologue in Japanese tomorrow. My partner and I thought we wouldn't be expected to perform it until next week, so we don't even have our diologue fully written.
#6: I get off work and go to my Japanese partner's dorm room where he said he would be after 8pm. It's about 9pm, and I knock twice. There is no answer.

So that was today. I don't feel like typing anymore.

No comments: