Tuesday, October 29, 2002


This is my birthday! Today is when my birthday celebrates with friends. My friends and my family love are what keeps years go by so delicious. I appleciate those presence that friends have gone bought me for birthday present, and they are good! Now, love is like real gift. This world is thanked for bringing me!

Yes, anyway, today I am 20, which gives me absolutely no new privileges other than being able to look down on 19-year-olds. According to the government, I am still too young to drink responsibly. You see, there is a chemical in the human brain that develops while we are still in the womb. This chemical, called Minorial Bulshita, forms a layer around the brain and coats each cell with a sticky membrane. During a large portion of our lives, if we consume alcohol in the form of a recreational beverage the chemicals in alcohol will mix with the layer of Minoral Bulshita and send an electrical charge into the hippocampus, stimulating the brain cells that control violent, unacceptable behavior. As a result, the person will most certainly lash out at his or her environment, causing damage and injury. The chemical Minorial Bulshita stays with us for exactly 21 years after we are born, and after being alive this long scientists say that the membrane "magically dissolves." Government scientists discovered this chemical 100 years ago, using the most state of the art equipment at that time, and determined that since this biological phenomena only occurs in the United States there should be a national law stating that alcohol cannot be consumed or purchased until age 21.

Now that I am finished being sarcastic and cynical, I would like to say that I had a pretty good day, and provide the following links:

Howard's Family
Man's Man

No comments: