Friday, March 12, 2004

"Let's go get some tacos."

Last night I watched The Doors with Jose. I doubt the movie would have been anything if Oliver stone hadn't been behind it. Because only Oliver Stone could do that desert sequence, and that desert sequence makes the movie. "Ride the snake."

The weather is nice. Guys wearing flip flops break out the frisbees on the library lawn and see how close they can come to wacking some passerby (me) in the face with them. Yetsreday...yes, yetsreday I saw a couple guys playing a paddle-ball game. Each guy had a big wooden paddle, and they smacked a rubber ball back and forth. You can't get much simpler than that.

Sorry I haven't put up any music for a while. I've been busy with this damn thing called school, and I haven't been having a lot of grand ideas lately. Once I create something that I feel is "single" material, I'll put it up for your consumption.

No comments: