Saturday, August 09, 2003

Blind Like a Willie Nelson Monster Truck

I haven't been too good at posting lately, because I am in Lebanon. I don't get as much internet time here at home. So here's what's been going on:

Takuya and I have found a place to live for the coming Fall. It's a DAMN nice apartment, pretty close to campus. Once I actually start living there I will give out the address so people can drop by.

I leave for my adventure in Japan Land next Monday. I guess I'm ready; I figure there is nothing I can really do to prepare myself for this excursion, because I just know that my mind is going to be blown the second I get off the plane ("I'm in Japan? ...How the hell did I get here??!"). So for now I'm just enjoying summer at home. Last Wednesday I woke up and realized I had no plans for that day. Such a feeling I have not felt for ages. It was awesome.

This evening, Andy and I are going to attempt to hook up my Playstation to my computer and make another Playgrounds CD, because it would be really keen to explore a foreign country listening to music that I've made.

Anyway, that's what I've been up to. Not much else to say right now.

No comments: