Wednesday, July 16, 2003

No Title

Momus visits that new retro-hip McDonalds I talked about a while back. The picture of him with Ronald McDonald and the retarded kid is priceless.

There are a bunch of little kids running around today. It seems during the summer there are always little kids running around OSU, but today there are more than usual. I don' t know what they want. In front of one building they seem to be erecting wooden cows. Maybe it's some kind of pagan thing.

My summer term ends tomorrow. Japanese Culture ended last week, but Theater went on for another. I will be reading/reciting the monologue at the end of "The Glass Menagerie" as my part of a group theater project. I wish I could do it with a sword; I feel like theater monologues can only be done right if you have a sword to wave around. Maybe I will write my own play, and have the characters pull swords out of nowhere whenever they go into a monologue. Or hell, just give them swords to hold for every second of the play, even if there is no fighting and it takes place in modern day. I could call it "The Sword Menagerie", or just plain "We Have Swords". And it would have to be a musical, but instead of singing, the characters would play harmonicas. Hm... That might be hard to do if they are holding swords. Well, anyway, if you have any ideas on how to make "We Have Swords" the best play in history, feel free to comment.


No comments: