Saturday, July 12, 2003

From Justin to Psychic Roaches

I was just reading some other guy's blog and he posted this little something he read somewhere:

"There's a story that when the cockroach sees another insect trying to attack it, it becomes so mortified with fright that the image of that insect freezes in its mind. Due to the intense ideation of the form of its enemy, the enemy actually sees the cockroach as one of its own kind. In other words, the vibration emanating from the cockroach's mind influences its enemy's mind into thinking that it is a member of its own species. Thus the cockroach is saved from death, since the insect will not attack one of its own kind. "

All I have to say about that is... Crazy.

So anyway, what's up with that From Justin to Kelly movie? I got so wrapped up in Charlie's Angels 2 sucking that I almost let it this other movie slip by without complaining about it. Just for the record, I don't know if I would say From J to K is quite as bad as Charlie's Angels. Whereas CA tries to act like it is an action movie rather than just a bunch of crap onscreen, I'm pretty sure the former is quite aware that it is just a bunch of crap onscreen. What else would it be?

Okay, this time I will try something different. I will look at it from an admiring perspective, as if i actually saw the movie and liked it. *Ahem*

From Justin to Kelly is the best movie I've seen all year. If there's one thing I want to see in a movie, it's an American Idol winner and a loser flaunting money and dancing around and singing. I just love the movie. And i love the singing. There's this one song that is so great, I almost cried and slapped the person sitting next to me. Justin is so cute. His hair is all frizzy and stupid and great. Kelly is a good singer; I am so glad that they let her star in her own movie. She is the greatest goddamn actress since Ingrid Borgnine, or whatever her name is. She could also be president. They should let her be president. And they should make her into a robot so that she doesn't die. And then they should make the robot have sex with Justin and repopulate the earth with perfect singing frizzy-haired people. This movie is so good, it is better than my dog.

...Maybe that wasn't what a real fan would say, but it would have to be pretty close, right? I mean, this movie isn't just stupid. It really makes me wonder; could no one involved in its production think of a better way to spend a couple million dollars? I mean, this Kelly girl became an American Idol a whole year ago, so of course she is not still regarded as one. And why the hell is that Justin guy even in it? I think the only redeeming factor that would have made this movie worth seeing is if Kelly continually addressed Justin as "the loser".

Ah! I can't do it anymore. This movie is too easy to criticize. I'm going to go find something worth writing about.


No comments: