Wednesday, November 23, 2005

just for fun.



This is kind of an extension of my last posting. Jarvis Cocker's appearance in the new Harry Potter movie got me thinking about how marvelously inappropriate it could have been, and so I have written up this list of Pulp lyrics that would've been great to hear during the Yule Ball sequence. Just imagine - Hermione is pouring her heart out to Ron, when suddenly, in the background, you hear Cocker sing...

"You've got such a beautiful body," from the song Countdown

"They leave their scent behind them, everywhere they go," from Dogs are Everywhere

"You know I love it when you tell me to stop/ oh it's turnin me on!" from Pencil Skirt

"You are hardcore, you make me hard," from This is Hardcore

"That goes in there, and that goes in there, and that goes in there..." also from This is Hardcore

"The master masturbates alone, in a corner of your home," from Master of the Universe

"And you'll dance and drink and screw, because there's nothing else to do," from Common People

"Bad acting, bad dialogue, no interest/ too long with no story and no sex," from Made for TV

and my favorite,
"
This love scene has begun/ There's nothing left for us to do but get it on," from Seductive Barry
.

No comments: