Sunday, February 20, 2005

the new singles.

The music page has been refurnished with some new songs. Simply click here. (there's also the old link at the bottom of this page. Gya ha huh duh...) I also must give thanks to Sir Cody for his expertise in website craft.

I've always liked Brian Eno's thing about never releasing the lyrics to his songs, but hell, just this once...

Steel Tube Stallions
I heard the stork was rummaging for infants. Demand was reaching over with his glove. But as regal as he was he was no eagle that's because he'd never gone out with the gypsies in the sea.
We saw the fires burning on a cactus. Yukon eyes held vigil under swollen lights. But a dandy is a dandy still, no matter what he says, and you can touch him when he's opening your throat. And Jack and Jill were playing ill with chronic writer's block among the Basilisks who DJed in the clubs.
(futurist guitar sequence)
Give me hell just one more time with feeling. Give me all the bullets in your teeth. Cause I've gotta find a preacher with a name like Funny Cide who can release me from this day-glo imagery. And I've gone with neon honeys to the bar outside of town where we can choke on some electric lion cakes.

Brownsville
I stepped off the train one day in Brownsville, I stepped off the train that day to find my little lady'd gone up to the windmill, Monday and Tuesday. Won'tcha come on down? Won'tcha come on down?
Last time I said I won't kill the bullfrog. Last time I said I got somethin' new. This time I'm just burnin' down the web-log. Backwards and forwards. Won'tcha come on down? Folks won'tcha come on down? We got a little bit of sass left!

Voice from the Ether, and You will Eat your Fill
????
(something about tongues)

.

No comments: