Monday, April 19, 2004

we'll have ourselves a knife fight.

First off, I finally saw Kill Bill Vol. 1, and I urge you all to see it if you haven't. It's good to know that movies like that can be made, and so well. Also, after viewing it we were lucky enough to catch Beyond the Valley of the Dolls on IFC, a film written by Russ Meyer and Roger Ebert. Ha. Ha ha. You have to see it to get the joke.

I hope you all enjoy the Sesame Street/Wu-Tang solution. In case you're wondering, Andy (Captain A) gave me a CD of Sesame Street songs to listen to and play with. I don't know which I will manipulate next, maybe one with Johnny Cash. I've been meaning to do more Caws Pobi stuff, but I've been busy with this damn school. FYI, I hate my Japanese class, and the fact that I keep missing it because of illness or forgetting to turn on my alarm (this morning) doesn't help. Actually, Caws has been working on an interpretation of a song by a local Corvallis musician. I will post it as soon as I have time.

No comments: