Monday, April 26, 2004

the passion of the clay.

I had a dream that everyone was pressuring me to see The Passion of the Christ. I didn't want to see it because watching extreme violence in a movie theater makes me feel faint, but eventually I ended up in a theater watching the thing. I was surprised to find out that the movie was entirely clay animation, with most of the movie consisting of a clay Jesus, already crucified, being paraded through town on a float while he sprayed clay blood onto the crowd. After seeing the movie I realized that the only reason people were upset over the violence was because it involved Jesus.

I don't know what provoked this dream, as I have not seen The Passion nor have I talked or heard about it lately. My weekend was not about bloody clay Jesuses at all; I went home and practiced/recorded with the (remaining) band, and yesterday we had a barbeque and went to river park. The weather seems to be getting nice, which leads to hot, which will not be nice after a few weeks.

The ice-cream-bike-woman just rode by outside. I wrote before about how adding a megaphone to the bike only made her sound like a jerk, but you know what she's got now? A percussion track on the ice cream music. Now the ice cream tune sounds like it was produced by P.Diddy. I figure next she'll add some hydrolics and make the bike hop.


The Jesus in my dream wasn't doing the splits.

No comments: