Monday, May 05, 2003

Turn The World Upside Down!

I'm pretty sure the Japanese midterm I took a few minutes ago confirmed my shitty grade for the class. It's just too much. Direct style affirmative-imperfective? Fuck that, sensei. I might have trouble memorizing 3 pages of words for every session.

But everyone says "don't let things like that get you down." And that's a good idea, so rather than feeling like I failed, I am going to feel like I won. That's right, let's celebrate! All this week we can celebrate my low standing in all my classes. A bad grade in Art History? Have a drink! It's not often things bomb so badly, so let's sieze the moment and party hard. Come, chums! A shot for every point I missed today! We'll beat the candy out of a big pinata 'F'. Imagine, if the whole world was like this, things would be...crazy!

Anyhoo, I have to go type an essay. If I get a bad grade, we'll roll out the Twister mat!


No comments: