Monday, December 19, 2005

The Taste's Photo Adventure!

If you have been paying attention to me, then you know that my band The Taste has played two shows in the last couple weeks- one at Loveland, then one at the Tonic Lounge this past weekend. In addition to rocking people's heads, much merriment was had at Aaron's house, which has become a veritable cool dude headquarters housing the peerless personalities of Luke, Joel, Alexio, James, and Will (and Aaron, of course). Today upon returning home from Portland I made my camera vomit upon my hardrive all the pictures I took. In addition, our band's self-appointed photographer Rob got a bunch of good shots. Oh, and then yesterday, the morning after our show at Tonic, the heaven's rained snow upon the city of Portland. It could be a Christmas miracle...even though it isn't Christmas, and then we were snowed-in.





































































No comments: