Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Infinite Control Microwave.


We flew in Zack for some co-producing.



Luke in the recording office. Promotion: "We use Acid 4.0 for it's easy-to-use interface and smooth, earthy aftertaste. For good times, make it Acid times." -The Taste



Putting in the long hours.

I'm forced to come to OSU's library to use the internet, since my computer is still in Lebanon. I took it there because these last few weeks The Taste has been recording a demo and I'm playing the part of producer as well as drummer, tweaking all the tracks and making them sound sensational(hopefully).

I returned to Corvallis over the weekend to wait for phone calls from potential employers, and while here I watched some movies. The Kill Bills are always entertaining, as is the Led Zeppelin concert collection. I also saw The Others with Nicole Kidman, one of those ghost movies where at the end you say "oh, now I get it. ...Hm." I realized while watching the movie how scary orchestras are. When the character walks into a room to investigate a strange occurence, I'm not afraid of a ghost jumping out; I'm afraid that there is a string quartet in the room poised to play a loud, short minor-chord when she opens the door. Then again, I suppose most scary movies wouldn't be very scary without all the violins and cellos lurking behind every corner.
.

No comments: