Saturday, July 30, 2005

Working class hero is something to be.

I'm not dead yet.
I'm rather low on money, as in I barely have enought to pay for my living space and utilities for another month. If I don't have money, I must return to Lebanon, back to the empty streets, the surly teenagers, the God-fearing old-folks, the Wal-Mart loving imbeciles, and the roaming dogs. I fear what would become of me in Lebanon, where my world is limited to my house and back yard.

It would be great if all the people I know just came into my living room and started dumping baskets of money on my table, and then Chad would come in dressed like a marine and say "a toast to my brother Breet, the richest man in town," and then Joanie would start playing piano. But that's probably not going to happen. So I've been trying to find work here in Corvallis, and I suppose it goes without saying that trying to find work is pretty miserable. You really want something even though you don't want it at all, but you need to survive so you seek it anyway. Welcome to the rest of your life!! It doesn't help that Corvallis is rather dry on jobs. I like how every department at OSU seems to offer some kind of employment except the art department. I am your creation, you bastards! Use me for something!! Okay. I'll stop.

Gee, I'm trying to think if there is any other news You know, good news. ...Hm. Well, in that case I'll just post some pictures. I think of something interesting to write about later.
.

No comments: