Sunday, July 18, 2004

more stuff.
 
I guess I'll continue with the Japanese theme of yesterday's post (or is it everyday's?) and give you this link to Momus's livejournal. I always read his writings, and I always enjoy them, but these past few days he has been writing about his return to Japan, and his thoughts and feelings of the place are so parallel to mine that I must refer you to them (although he likes tako, and I dislike tako). Reading his posts make me want to go back there even more than usual. I miss it so!
 
In news of me, my summer term of school is over. I got an A- in drawing, which is very kool and the gang. Gender Differences went well I think, and I kicked ass in my presentation with Candace (who was nice enough to comment the other day). Cheers, Can-chan!
 
 

No comments: