Friday, May 07, 2004

can't spell "friends" without 'crap'.

I'm not going to write about the last episode of Friends. I'm going to write about a stupid television show which didn't understand that adding heaping amounts of sappy drama to a sitcom completely sucks the comedy out of it. Not that there was much comedy to begin with; every joke could be seen from a mile away, and even through binoculars they were not funny in the least. But now the thing is over, and a whole generation of girls are panicking becouse they have nothing idiotic to talk about with their real-life friends anymore. I never watched the damn show. I heard there was a "plot twist" at the end, probably having to do with a goddam baby or someone else's baby or some baby that they found on the street, and that's not much of a twist because a baby is a classic cliche "twist" to add to any story. I would have only been satisfied if the twist was something like "it turned out Crandler was dead the whole time!" or "it turns out Nomica was the one who bombed the building and sabotaged the train!" or how about "it turns out Jonny realized that his friends were a bunch of annoying retards and so he dawned a predator mask and tore out their skulls and spines!"

In other news, school has been putting me in a clinically bad mood.
I will get you you will pay I hope you know. I am a vampire to you. I will sneak up to you. I am bad bad bad

No comments: