Monday, September 29, 2003

Fire Up the Shoesaw

I'm back to the old bullocks. School started again today, and I am in the process of finding out what books I will need to buy for outrageous prices. If knowledge costs so much, how come that crazy homeless guy always seems so knowledgable?

It was a little depressing to return from Japan. It hit me when we stopped over in Canada. Suddenly the people were fat, ugly and loud. The floors weren't as clean. The airport employees were no longer young, smiling and friendly. Everything was less colorful. Welcome back to the west. Of course, it is good to be back where everything is more affordable (and I can use paper money again), but leaving Japan is kind of like leaving Disneyland. You have to get used to the real world again.

But anyhoo, I am enjoying my new apartment. Everytime I walk in the door I think to myself "but...there's so much space!! How can I be living here?" I will have to find some way to fill the place. Also, the mythical rock band The Taste has come together, just like the scripture prophesized, and noise shall ensue from hence forth (?). And who knew I could play the drums worth a damn? I didn't!

My stomach is talking to me. It says "blurgurlcguglg urglgceeeugh", which I think means "go home and eat your leftover bento food." So that's what I will do now.

No comments: