Monday, November 12, 2007

REMODELING.

As you can see, I've updated my template. I did this for a few reasons: 1) Blogger's new templates are more open to customization, 2) the built-in comments feature is more reliable than the old comment button I added myself, and 3) my archives are once again available for viewing (when I switched over to Blogger Beta a while back, all the archive links disappeared from my old template). Now you can go all the way back to my very first post, and then observe how I gradually become more and more cynical as the years progress. Thanks, Blogger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the album featuring electric guitars: "Saying Something." Hi Brett, we hate Brett. Maybe you can say something on your newly provely blog. How is the damn basement, my wife wants to know.