Sunday, March 19, 2006

the Hit, and soup.



Remember when I mentioned a song I recorded with my cousin down in LA? Well, the song can now be heard on Caws Pobi's myspace page. Bend an ear.

Also, if there is anyone in Corvallis that does not have my Brettrospective book of cartoons, there are a few for sale at Interzone cafe on Monroe. Supplies are limited!

And it just so happens that Interzone is right across the street from a new soup shop that opened not too long ago. The soup there is good, and I endorse the place, but Cody and I had the idea of opening a soup restaurant on Monroe a loooong time ago. Someone must have overheard us.

I just typed in the word "soup" into Google's image search, and it brought up the pictures above. Go here to learn about pixel tiles and the art of mariosoup. If you are an art nerd like me, they probably remind you of Alfred Roller's Vienna Secession posters.


.
.

No comments: